- This version only supports IPython 4 or higher, and requires
- The minimum required version of ccdproc is now 1.0.
- Images can now simply be copied from the source to the destination directory. [#137]
- Update package requirements to ipywidgets instead of ipython, and restrict version number.
- Use numpy dtype name instead of dtype itself to determine output dtype. [#129]
- Check that the image collection for master images exists before refreshing it. [#128]
- The ImageFileCollection used to find masters was out of date and not refreshed if a reduction widget was created before the masters were created. [#127]
- Use combine function for combining images to limit memory usage during image combination. [#120, #121]
median_absolute_deviationin sigma clipping instead of the default
- Discard mask/uncertainty from result of image combination unless input images have mask/uncertainty. [#119]
- Choose sensible data type for reduced images based on data type of original images. [#122]
- Eliminate huge memory usage by reduction. [#118]
- Improve display of images in file browser.
- Work around a bug in ccdproc/astropy.nddata that incorrectly creates an uncertainty as a mask.
- Work around a bug in astropy.io.fits that results in writing incorrect data values in some cases.